Friday, November 28, 2008

The Lone Ranger

Where to start?

Things have just been too boring around here lately. I am home alone, as the houweling boys are out at hockey, and Lieneke is at a Womens dinner / speech at the Abbotsford Church.

Here I sit, blogging while listening to Rasputin by Boney M. For those that are reading this and going "Boney Who? Raspu- What?" This is actually a really good song! Now, for those that listen to Boney M, and say "Isn't that for old people?" Well, I am young in body, and I'm old fart at heart! For those impressed with that little rhyme(I even impressed myself a little..), autographs are available... but thats for another time :)



I had yet to update the pictures from Jonah in his "Bathtub Massacre" So here is my little munchkin with a big smile on his face, just before he decided to release his bodily fluids.
(oh new song... "We built this city, We built this city on rock and roll"... classic!)


Well, I think thats about it for me tonight. I will hopefully update again tommorow night. Will be after Hockey and team BBQ.

Everyone enjoy their weekends!!




1 comment:

Tamara Jansen said...

Boney M! It's never really Christmas until Boney M is playing at top volume......I don't have a CD so let your mom know that it's on the top of my christmas wish list :)