Tuesday, November 25, 2008

House Sitting

Live from the Boss' House!!


That's right folks, I am reporting live from the Houwelings! They needed a vacation, and asked Myself, Lieneke, and Jonah to stay here. So far it has been going really well. Yesterday was a pretty nice day, and today has just been one of those regular BC days.
Probably the most fun is eating at the dinner table, reminds me of being at home with all 5 siblings and Mom and Dad.. those were the days! Usually when we all get together it is still the same! Some people just never change. (*Cough* James * Cough)
Although, at the rate time is going, before you know it, I will be the one getting angry at the dinner tables for the children acting like hooligans!
Well, my wife is out with Jonah to the shower for my future sister in law! Myself and Steve Houweling have been entrusted to go out and get a few odd and ends for the week. (yikes, my wife trusts me with that.. hope she likes Candy and Pop!)
Until next time!



No comments: