Friday, November 21, 2008

Father and Child funny moments

Note: I seemed to have saved this as a draft instead of posting it.. (a few days old.. oops)

So last night I was in charge of watching Jonah, as my wife recovers from her wisdom teeth being pulled. With the whole night to spend with my little one, it really makes me realize how lucky I really am.





The night started off quite well, Grandma was holding Jonah while we all watched the Canucks game. When the game was over we decided it was time to hit the hay. I went over to grab Jonah from Grandma when we realized he had exploded into his diaper! All over his shirts and pants! What a mess!

So, like any parent would do, I went to change him. Jonah for some reason couldn't help but smile at me, knowing all to well what he did. Anyways, after the whole mess is cleaned up, I decided he should have a bath and hopefully that will help him relax, possibly fall asleep for the night. After being in the tub for 5 minutes, he starts to have a big grin on his face.
Just then I realized the water was no longer clear! So, again, I take him out of the bath tub, put him on the change table, clean him up, clean out the bathtub, and then put him back in. So he can get clean... again! Thankfully he had emptied himself and he was able to take a bath without any more interruptions!!

But that seems to be the end of my story, so I will be back sometime in the near future with a new post.