Monday, December 1, 2008

Success!!



I feel like a fat jolly fellow, but without the costume and beard! A monday morning has never started any better!




Your all thinking "What's this guy on, and where do I get some?" Well, I have been hard at work trying to obtain something call a National Safety Mark. I started this agonizing task about 18 months ago. Filling out forms here and there, trying to design a proper drawing of a "Regulation" Vanbody, which all seemed to be returned with no luck.




About 2 months ago, The Head Honch told me that he would really like to see me try again, and hopefully have it by the new year. Once again I sent in an application, along with drawings, labels, pictures.... all of that good stuff. A month went by, and nothing came of it. I had lost all hope, and decided I would never get this blasted thing.
This morning I went to get the mail, and the dreaded envelope from Transport Canada was sitting there. I figured that once again it had been sent back requiring more information. To my surprise our National Safety Mark certificate was in the envelope!

WHAT A RELIEF!!! Should make for a nice surprise when the Boss comes into work tommorow from his holiday!
His house is in one peice, his car is still drivable, and he now has his NSM! What more could a guy ask for?

2 comments:

Tamara Jansen said...

You 'da MAN, Timmy :)

Colleen said...

Congrats Tim Good job!